1. Will Allen Roofing work directly with my insurance company?
Yes, we will be happy to meet with your insurance adjuster if necessary.
2. How long have you been in business in the Lawrence area?
We have been serving Lawrence and the surrounding area under the same local ownership since 1976.
3. Will you pull a permit for my roof?
Yes, if required, we will pull all applicable permits.
4. Do I need to be at home when you are installing my roof?
Absolutely not. We simply need access to outside power and water.
5. What happens if it rains when you are installing my roof?
We monitor the weather very closely and only remove what we can replace in the same day.
We also carry tarps for unexpected emergencies. When we leave in the evening your roof is completely watertight.
6. How long will it take to install my roof?
The process usually takes about 1-2 days depending on the size of your roof.
7. Are you insured?
Yes, we have workmen’s compensation and liability insurance. We are also licensed within all municipalities requiring licenses in which we do work.
8. Do you cleanup every day?
Yes absolutely, we cleanup every day before we leave.
9. Do I need to be home to obtain an estimate?
No. However, our estimators will work around your schedule to try and find a time that will work to meet you.